Saturday, January 9, 2010

Costa Rica- Day 8


Today we were blessed with a beautiful day at the beach! Some of the group went zip lining but some of us just chilled, went out to breakfast and enjoyed the gorgeous weather! After a 3 hour lunch we packed up and walked to the beach! Most of us decided to stay on shore after only a few short minutes of swimming due to the black itchy debris that swarmed everywhere in the water. There were sandcastle wars and surfing attempts as well as good conversations at the beach. Showering the gunk off was a different story. Jordan and I had what can be called the problem room. First she shower scalded me, then shocked me, then had no pressure and then the power went out. So basically our bathroom and I were not friends! Janey, Jeff and I had a great afternoon of shopping and chatting! Then we all enjoyed a "Costa Rican Chinese" dinner out! With ice cream and worship after! It was a wonderful day/night! :)


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment