Monday, January 18, 2010

Costa Rica- Day 10

Today arrived at the crack of dawn! The alarm clocks loudly rang at 4:30 am but it was nothing in comparison to the windstorm that whistled through the windows and made drum beats on our tin roof all night long. We sleepily wheeled our luggage down to the bottom of the hill and rode all the way to the airport in silence. This mission trip was different than any other trip that I have been on but had just as big of an impact on me. It is hard to sum up in writing everything that goes on in my head but the big difference is the other trips I have been on I have been left wanting more, wanting to go back. This trip has left me wanting to bring it all back! Unconditional love, service, joy. I don't want it to only last a week, I want my life to be a mission. I serve an awesome God.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment