Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer 2011- in short

So if you asked me to describe summer at this very minute in just one single word it would be stressful. I have had a delightful summer. It began with a trip to Vegas with my parents to celebrate my 21st birthday. As soon as we got back I began my internship at Pin Oak Charity Horse Show. We had a great 4th of July with the family. Allison, my cousins and I all enjoyed going to Freedom over Texas in which we saw Jack Ingram, Chris Young, Rodney Atkins and a fabulous fireworks display. It is the middle of July now and I currently feel like I have a billion jobs. 1. My summer internship 2. Getting things ready for my Wesley internship in the fall 3. Being Assistant to the Vice President of Recruitment and 4. Trying to get ready for my first apartment! All exciting things but overwhelming when all the emails flood in and what not. I have taken up spinning and it is a wonderful stress reliever and I am surrounded by an abundance of love from God and my family. I truly am blessed. Hopefully I will get to update this more but I know next semester is going to be absolutely crazy! Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment