Sunday, January 23, 2011

I think I need to blog more. Not sure about what. Probably whatever comes to mind. So read or not- it's up to you :)

Scheduling, scheduling, scheduling... that is what this semester is going to be all about. My planner is already exploding with things to do. I am so very thankful that most of it is stuff I love to do. Between 15 hours of classes, Alpha Gamma Delta, Nonprofit Leadership Student Association, Association of Fundraising Professionals and the Wesley, it is going to take a lot to find free time. I am looking forward to my parents and grandma's visit in March and going home to watch my sister dance in April. And of course, the mission trip to Missouri in March!!

Above all, my goal this semester (as in every day of my life) to make God number one in my life. Yes that means more reading, more time and more self-discipline but nothing could be more worth it than spending time with someone who unconditionally loves you. I think I may have mentioned before that I am leading Women of Wesley, the women's bible study at Wesley. I am thrilled to see what God has in store for these girls when we start in February because he definitely rocked my world with the book Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge.

That is all I have for now!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment