Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Parish School

So it is now November and here I am catching up documenting my life...hold on here we go... June and July I interned with The Parish School through the Community Summer Jobs Program with Exxon Mobil. I absolutely loved it and learned so much through working and being able to attend seminars with other interns in the nonprofit field. I was the development intern so I spent my summer working with the lovely development team. I worked on projects such as compiling donor data, writing and designing one pagers, and typesetting the preschool curriculum. My biggest project was designing curriculum brochures for the elementary and preschool programs. Through this, I learned that I most definitely enjoy working with InDesign, Photoshop and Publisher.

Here are some of my projects!
*some projects still in production, photos not taken by me

ExxonMobil Summer Internship One Pager
Adventure Play One Pager

Music and Language One Pager
Social Thinking One Pager
Birthday Shirt Design
Mock Calendar for Grant Proposal

Elementary Curriculum Brochure








Preschool Curriculum Brochure



-K

No comments:

Post a Comment